DUE TO THE RECENT COVID 19 PANDEMIC, DR SARJI WOULD LIKE TO INFORM PATIENTS ABOUT HIS NEW HYGIENE PROTOCOLS THAT HE HAS IMPLEMENTED IN ORDER KEEP PATIENTS SAFE DURING THESE DISTRESSING TIMES.
DR SARJI LOOKS FORWARD TO SEEING HIS PATIENTS AGAIN AND NEW PATIENTS - MEANWHILE HE HAS IMPLEMENTED A PLETHORA OF HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS TO PROTECT STAFF AND PATIENTS ALIKE.
WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE INSTALLED A VANGUARD GOLD MOBILE - A HIGH PERFORMING SUCTION DEVICE THAT SITS NEXT TO A PATIENT AND REMOVES HARMFUL AEROSOLS FROM THE AIR.
It is an expensive piece of equipment that Dr. Sarji believes will go 'the extra mile' in increasing patient hygiene safety and protocls. It captures aerosols and germs from the dental operatories.
Dr Sarji bought 3 units and will be using one for his operatory, one for Dr Kostanyan operatory and one for the hygienist. This ensures the safety of his patients and his staff which is paramount in providing a safe and compliant workspace for dental professionals who are dedicated to providing the highest standards in hygiene and protection for our patients.
OTHER HYGIENE PROTOCOLS THAT DR. SARJI AND HIS TEAM HAVE IMPLEMENTED.
1) The office has implemented Pure breath air purifier. There is one in the waiting room area and one for the hallway between operatories.
2) The office has acquired a new extra autoclave sterilizer( An autoclave is a steam heat and pressure sterilizer that kills both the germs and the spores). We used to have 2. Now we have 3.
3) We have purchased over 2 dozen dental drills called headpieces. This is so that they can be autoclaves after every patient
4) We have purchased 2 dozen digital xray holders. This is so that they can be autoclaved and sterilized after every patient.
5) We have purchased a massive amount of disinfecting wipes so the rooms are thoroughly disinfected after every patient.
6) We have installed FLEXI GLASS AROUND THE RECEPTION DESK to protect patients and staff.
7) We have implemented plastic door handles that can be pulled open using your forearm.
8) We have removed all magazines from the waiting room to reduce the spread of infection.
9) We will be implementing strict hourly antibacterial cleaning of the waiting room and doors and office area. So 12 times a day we will thoroughly clean our office.
10) We will allow extra time for each procedure so that there are no patients in the waiting room area.
11) Our staff will be wearing both mask and faceshields for your protection and for ours.
12) We will also wear disposable gowns that will be changed after every patient.
We look forward to seeing you again as a patient at Advanced Gentle Dentistry of Park Slope and Dr. Sarji will keep regular updates on this site to keep you informed.